Dear Valued Customer,
Pursuant to our May 30 advisory regarding China Customs Advance Manifest (CCAM) Regulations, please refer to the the following list of data points required by General Administration of Customs, P.R. China (GACC) prior to arrival or departure within the timeframes prescribed per mode of transportation for all imports to, exports from, and transshipments via China on or after June 1, 2018.
In an effort to prepare our clients to comply with the new standard, OEC Group representatives may reach out to you in case of any missing information:
1. Shipper Contact Number
2. Shipper Specific Contact Name
3. Shipper Enterprise Registration Code or Unified Social Credit Code
4. Consignee Contact Number
5. Consignee Specific Contact Name
6. Consignee Enterprise Registration Code or Unified Social Credit Code
7. Notify Party Contact Number (applicable if consignee is to order)
8. Notify Party Contact Name (applicable if consignee is to order)
9. Notify Party Enterprise Registration Code or Unified Social Credit Code (applicable if consignee is to order)
10. Complete and accurate brief description of goods
The above data points are required at the House Airway Bill of Lading (HAWB) level for all airfreight shipments across the board. With regard to ocean transport, it remains inconsistent at this point by each region in China whether the information must be listed on the House Bill of Lading (HBL) and/or Master Bill of Lading (MBL).
Should you have any questions regarding this update, please contact your OEC Group Customer Service representative.
The information contained herein is provided as a public service with the understanding that OEC Group makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, and suitability of the information. Nor does OEC Group warrant that the use of this information is free of any claims of copyright infringement.